● Valuable content. Your potential customers will access and follow you because you are giving them interesting and valuable content.
● Generate traffic to your website or online store. It's easier to hook your potential customers if they're already on your site consuming content that's important to them.
● Create community. Hand in hand with a social media strategy, having an updated blog allows you to have a better communication with your audience. Using metrics, you can analyze the most visited topics and, if you know their needs, you can offer them more specific solutions.
● Loyalty. Your audience will know that you are interested in being up to date with the most relevant topics in your field, which generates trust and loyalty.
● Positioning. With a good SEO strategy, blogs can improve the positioning of your website in the most important search engines, such as Google.
● Improve your reputation. Blogging allows you to show yourself as an expert on a subject, simply because you develop a constant and updated conversation in your digital media. This could consolidate your image as an experienced brand in your field, which also gives confidence to your clients.