● Working teams are multidisciplinary in order to improve feedback in all the phases of a project, which helps reduce the margin of error.
● It works in short periods of time, called sprints, which make up an iterative and progressive cycle.
● In each sprint, specific tasks are carried out to deliver the project and receive constant feedback from the client. This way, the project can be corrected in time and directed according to the specific requirements of each client.
● Meetings are constantly held where the people involved communicate the tasks they have carried out and those that are upcoming, so that the whole team has an overview of progress and is able to improve them.
● Simplicity is the foundation. It is better to break a process into many simple tasks than to approach it in a total and rigid way.