● Your strongest communication channel with them is social media, especially through the smartphone, as they spend around 11 hours a week on their devices.
● 60% of them are “very likely” to use VR increasingly in their daily lives.
● 62% of them have an Instagram account and 60% of them use YouTube.
● In terms of time, they pay less attention to content than Millennials: eight seconds (four seconds less than their predecessors).
● During their purchases they are looking for experiences, so they prefer aesthetically pleasing stores.
● Social networks influence 80% of their purchases.
● They tend to be much more conceptual, symbol oriented when it comes to content and are increasingly attracted to a visual experience.
● They are interested in versatile brands that seek to solve problems in a simple way.
● They are more attracted to brands that take action in favor of the environment.
● They are more informed consumers. They know what they want and look for transparency in the information given to them.
● Their offline purchases are based on their online browsing.