• What values define the brand?
• Are these values seen in internal and external processes?
• Is our work team inclusive?
• Are there protocols in the event of a case of discrimination or harassment in the workplace?
• Are values such as respect promoted among our team or are there prejudices sought to be eradicated?
• Are themes such as inclusion, gender equality, freedom of expression and diversity present in the brand’s messages?
Knowing and reflecting on this is essential to determine what is the best way to carry out some type of campaign, message on social media or product. This will prevent the result from being the opposite of what was expected and the brand image from being seriously damaged.
Brands and their communicative reach can take positions regarding issues that concern societies, but always with consistency and respect. The marketing team is responsible of putting into the table the importance of acting, both internally and externally, in accordance with the values promoted by the brand. Respecting diversity and building spaces of freedom for all people throughout the year is the best campaign to commemorate Pride Day.